The following agreement concerns the rules of the site regarding the personal information provided to the administration of the site by users.
2. INFORMATION FOR USERS
When viewing any page on the site, the page itself loads on your computer, as well as a small text file called a “cookie”. These sites are used by many sites, as cookies allow you to do many useful things. For example, with these files, site owners can determine if a particular computer (and probably its user) was previously on this site. This happens during the re-visit of the site by checking the user’s computer for the presence of a cookie leftover from the last visit.
The information we receive through cookies helps us to provide you with our services in a way that is most convenient for you and can also help us get an idea of our readers. For example: if, while visiting the Site, you have visited a section, the next time we will be able to inform you from the “cookie” and highlight the articles in this section during your subsequent visits to the Site.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small amount of data, often containing an anonymous unique identifier sent to your browser from the site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each site can send its own cookies to the computer if the browser settings allow it. At the same time (to preserve the confidentiality of your data), your browser only opens the sites to access your cookies but does not allow them to use the same cookies left by other sites.
Cookies store information about your Internet preferences. Users can configure their computers to automatically accept all cookies, or warn each time the site tries to write its cookie on the user’s hard drive, or not to accept any cookie files at all. The latter option means that some site services may not work properly and the user will not be able to work with the site.
Each browser is unique, so please refer to your browser’s “Help” function to learn how to set cookies.
The website and the service providers may use different types of cookies on their Internet resources:
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, they will allow users to move around the site and use its features. These files do not identify users as a person. If you do not agree to use this type of file, this could affect the performance of the site or its components.
- Performance, performance, and analytical cookies. These files help us understand how users interact with the site, providing information on the areas they have visited and the amount of time they have spent on the site, as well as these files showing problems in the functioning of an Internet resource, such as error messages. This helps improve the site. Analytical cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of the sites for those interested in our advertising. This type of cookie cannot be used to identify you. All information collected and analyzed is completely anonymous.
- Functional cookies These cookies are used to identify users who return to the site. They allow you to individually select site content for users. If the user blocks this type of file, this could affect the performance and functionality of the website.
- Advertising cookies. These files contain information about the user’s actions on the Internet, including visits to sites and pages, as well as information about the links and advertising that users have chosen to view. One goal is to reflect more user-focused content on websites. Another objective is to provide the possibility of providing advertising or other information in a more precise agreement with the interests of the user.
4. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Cookies are used for various purposes, including:
- To make it easier for yourself and for third parties to receive information on site user visits.
- Analyzes information about users who visit pages to improve the site.
- Provide advertisements, messages, and content created by us and by third parties on this site and on other sites, taking into account the interests of the user.
- To assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site – to improve site efficiency and better understand the interests of your audience.
5. THE COOKIE LIME LA VITA
Some cookies are valid from the moment you access the site until the end of this particular browser session. When you close your browser, these files become useless and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called session cookies.
Cookies can be placed on your device by the site administration. These cookies are called “own”. Some cookies can be placed on your device by other operators. These cookies are called third-party files.
6. USING COOKIES ON INTERNET ADVERTISING AND MOBILE ADVERTISING
Advertising may be delivered to you based on the nature of your internet activity or using mobile devices, as well as taking into account your actions when searching, responses to one of our ads or emails, pages visited, region geographic or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our website or on third party websites. The technology partners with whom we work and who help us carry out advertising campaigns that take your interests into account may be members of self-regulating associations. On this site, it is also possible to display third-party advertisements depending on the pages visited, the actions performed on our site, and on other sites.
7. USE OF WEB TRACKS AND COOKIE FILES
We use the software to determine the number of users who visit our website and the frequency of visits. We do not use software to collect personal data or IP addresses of people. The data is used exclusively anonymously in a summary form for statistical purposes as well as for the development of the website.
We do not create an individual profile of your actions on the Internet. The content of persistent cookies is limited to an identification number. Name, email address, IP address, etc. not saved.
There is one exception: Google Analytics cookies.
Google Analytics cookies can be used to a small extent. These cookies use the IP address to recognize the user, but do not perform personal identification. In other words, information is collected anonymously. Cookies collect information on how users use the site, so this information is used to compile reports and help us improve the site.
Alternatively, you can refuse the use of Google Analytics cookies to track your activity across all websites by following the link below:
The browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout )
8. THIRD PARTY FILE-COOKIES
Information exchange tools
The site uses information-sharing buttons that allow visitors to bookmark a page and share its content on their favorite social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, the social media you have chosen to exchange information may create a cookie. The website does not control the use of these cookies, so you should contact the third-party website for more information.
Third-party cookies in the pasted content
Note: as you can see, when you visit some pages of our websites, cookies are created that are not related to the Site. When you visit a page with content inserted, for example, from YouTube or Vimeo websites, these service providers can create their own cookies in the browser. The site does not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the peculiarities of how cookies work – only the party that originally created them has access to them. Find out more about these cookies on third-party websites.
We use analytical web services, such as Yandex. Metrica, Google Analytics, which helps us understand how people use our websites, thereby ensuring their relevance, usability, and relevance of the content. These services use data collection technologies such as web beacons. Web beacons are small electronic images that place cookies, count the number of visits, and evaluate the use and efficiency of using the website. In turn, this information helps us understand what information visitors to our sites are interested in and provide personalized content for our websites. Web beacons are anonymous, do not contain, and do not collect information that identifies you.
The information is anonymous and is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Web analytics data and cookies cannot be used to establish your identity, as they never contain any personal data, including your name or email address.
9. COOKIE FILE MANAGEMENT
Our site can also be used without cookies. It is possible to disable the storage of cookies, limit their creation to specific websites, or set a notification on the sending of cookies in the browser. You can also delete cookies at any time from your PC’s hard drive (file: “cookie”). Note: In this case, viewing pages and using sites can cause some inconvenience.
Most browsers allow you to more or less control most cookies through your browser settings.
To stop tracking your activity across all sites via Google Analytics, visit the page: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout )
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. The user can change the settings so that the browser blocks the cookie or warns when files of this type will be sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser manual for more information on how to adjust or change your browser settings.